Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events.
If youâ€™ve always been a lurker, why not Â start posting tonight?
Become one of the New Kids On The Block, I’m sure, You Got It, The Right Stuff, to become welcome contributors to politicalbetting.com
The round up of the day’s events.
- George Osborne pours cold water on Clegg’s ‘wealth tax’ plan
- As the Lib Dems will propose French-style tax on wealthy people’s assets
- Martin Kettle thinks it is a question ofÂ when, not if, the Lib Democrats decides to oust their leader
- Louise Mensch is no longer an MP
- Ladbrokes look to recover their losses from the Bradford West By Election.
- Confirmation that the silly season is now officially open.
- A tribute to the possible Tory Candidate in Corby?
- The Republican Party moves on from the controversies of the last week.
- Some polling on thatÂ perennial PB favourite topic, House of Lords reform.