Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events.
If you’ve always been a lurker, and if you’re “Making Your Mind Up” on whether to post or not, why not Â start posting tonight?
The round up of recent events.
- Paddy Ashdown writes in tomorrow’s Guardian that,Â Liberal Democrats must back Nick Clegg and let him finish the job,Â The Lib Dem leader challenged us to change from a party of opposition to one capable of carrying the burdens of government
- GeorgeÂ Osborne prepares to cut welfare spending by a further Â£10bn,Â Leaked memo revealing ‘sobering’ Treasury plan likely to lead to friction within coalition as Lib Dems push new wealth tax
- David Cameron is a ‘chambermaid’ to Lib Dems, says Tory MP Brian Binley
- Boris Johnson partakes in a Q&A, with some interesting questions and answers.
- Paul Ryan pledges Republicans can turn around America
- Whilst,Â Mitt Romney to use Convention speech to address Mormonism and Bain Capital,In accepting the party’s nomination for president, Romney will take on two subjects that have pursued his campaign
- As,Â Bain protesters highlight Mitt Romney’s real record on job creation, The Republican presidential nominee still earns millions from his shares in Bain â€“ which is still busy sending US jobs to China
- Cameronâ€™s English lesson for the French President