Ladbrokes have some markets on some events that may occur in 2013.
I’m quite intrigued by the YouGov one, in 2012, they produced nearly 250 VI polls, I’d expect a similar number in 2013, we could always have a rogue poll, the last Tory lead with YouGov was the 2nd of March 2012.
The Boris Johnson one also looks interesting, as he as a history of such situations, as does the reality tv one, but the wording of it seems a bit ambiguous at best.
The full betting opportunities.
- Conservatives to be ahead in any YouGov Westminster voting intention poll in 2013Â 2/1
- Any Tory MP to defect to UKIPÂ 3/1
- Any MP arrestedÂ 1/2
- Gay marriage legalisedÂ evens
- UK Euro referendum heldÂ 10/1
- UK to leave EUÂ 33/1
- Any MP to abscond from duty to do reality tvÂ 20/1
- An extra bank holiday to be granted in the UKÂ 10/1
- Any MP to have a top 10 singleÂ 20/1
- Boris Johnson to get trapped anywhere/caught in anything on cameraÂ 3/1