Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If you like political betting, welcome to PB, Nobody Does It Better than PB.
If youâ€™ve always been a lurker, why not delurk tonight, no one will think Youâ€™re So Vain for delurking.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- Ukip condemned by cross-party group for running ‘racist’ campaign.Â Aggressive move accusing Nigel Farage’s party of ‘Euracism’ comes as study puts anti-EU vote in Europe at 30%
- Why Axelrod has his work cut out with Labour.Â Cameron won’t repeat Romney’s gaffes and enjoys the advantage of incumbency.
- Would Clegg be able to block a Cameron-Miliband TV debate?Were the debate to be held before the general election campaign begins, the impartiality rules would not apply.Â
- British Indians could help Labour win the General Election
- If Ed Miliband is the Unionâ€™s saviour then the Union is doomed
- Brothers in arms â€” Ukip and the SNP are one and the same
- British politics is in a panic over UKIP. It deserves to be
- Progressives shouldnâ€™t be running scared of UKIP. There are left-wing answers to the questions posed by the party
- Ignore the Ukippers: Britain wants to stay in the EU
- What is Labourâ€™s working class problem?
- How to lose vote share without losing a single voter.
- Help to Work? Britain’s jobless are being forced into workfare, more like.Â Making the unemployed attend a jobcentre every day, or work unpaid, isn’t a helping hand, it’s a punishing one
- Maps of the constituencies that HS2 passes through â€“ and the majorities in each
- Big drop in number of Lib Dem council candidates
- David Cameron’s brother calls for fraud trial to be halted over legal aid cuts
- Any talk of economic recovery is pure fiction.
- Wall Street Republicans’ dark secret: Hillary Clinton 2016
- The Eurovision Song ContestÂ has become a hotbed of sodomy at the initiation of the European liberals
- Former Nazi wins a Labour council seat
- Rugby World Cup 2015: Plan to segregate fans threatens to spoil the party.Â Organisers hope to improve atmosphere at matches but could end up destroying one of gameâ€™s greatest traditions
- Tomorrow is the 104th anniversary of the People’s Budget. The first budget in British history with the expressed intent of redistributing wealth among the British public.Â Â It was championed by Chancellor of the Exchequer David Lloyd George and his strong ally Winston Churchill, who was then President of the Board of Trade and a fellow Liberal; called the “Terrible Twins” by certain right-wing contemporaries