Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB Night Hawks.
If youâ€™re Hungry Like The Wolf for news on politics and betting, youâ€™ve come to the right place on Planet Earth for political betting.
If youâ€™ve always been a lurker, and have The Reflex not to post, Nighthawks gives you an opportunity to delurk, donâ€™t worry, you wonâ€™t become Wild Boys or Wild Girls after posting.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- Why wonâ€™t the Salmond / Darling debate be shown in England?
- Will the rise in GDP hand the Tories the election?Â The recovery may be feeble, but voters are rewarding the Tories as GDP rises â€“ and the ‘cost-of-living’ is half the issue it was in 2011.
- Balls puts the Tories on the spot over tax cuts for the rich
- The shamelessness of Balls
- Scottish independence vote is too close to call
- Cameron condemned for immigration PR stunt
- Will we ever see the likes of Blair again?
- London orbital railway on mayor’s Â£1.3 trillion wishlist
- Frank Dobson: Labour needs to be ‘knocking lumps off’ this government
- The ECHR is a â€œBritish Bill of Rightsâ€
- EU migrants more likely to be in work than Britons
- If a rematch of the 2012 presidential election were held today, GOP nominee Mitt Romney would top President Barack Obama in the popular vote, according to a new national survey.
- US economy bounces back with 4% GDP growth in second quarter
- Scottish independence: Remember 2014, the last golden summer of the old Britain.
- Tracey Gough fought the Underhill ward on Weymouth and Portland Council for UKIP in May. Now sheâ€™s contesting a Town Council election. Take a look at the description she has used
- Will a show about Scottish Politics be the next Game of Thrones?
- Saturday is 2,352nd anniversary of the only notable battle ever fought on the 2nd of August, as Alexander the Great defeated an alliance of some of the Greek City states in theÂ Battle of Chaeronea
- Saturday is the 2,230th anniversary of a vastly overrated general getting lucky against a couple of inept Romans, at the Battle of Cannae, his rubbishness was eventually exposed at Zama